1) FREE. ALL ARE WELCOME. Transforming Neighborhoods Initiative – PG County EXPUNGEMENT FAIR. Saturday, Nov 3, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Wayne K. curry Sports and learning Complex, 8001 sheriff Road, Landover, MD 20785. Contact Tawanna Watkins (301-952-4690) firstname.lastname@example.org or Brandon Starkes (301-952-4205) email@example.com
Pre-registration suggestion but not required: http://bit.ly/pgcexpungementfair
- Expungement services are for Maryland charges only
- Bring a paper printout of your charges
- Consult with an attorney on site for free
- Get access to employment, medical, housing assistance and more
2) Franklins Fundraiser, Tuesday, Dec 4, 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Franklins Restaurant, 5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville
20% of all sales on Dec 4 (excluding alcohol purchases) go to the PG Plaza Day Center program in support of homelessness in PG County.
The CUCE program opened the PG Plaza Day Center on October 4th, 2016 at University Christian Church, 6800 Adelphi Rd. in Hyattsville. The center serves the homeless and other needy members of the local community and is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1PM-6PM.
If you represent a local congregation that would like to help out by making donations (items or monetary gifts), helping with meal set up, or providing volunteers, please fill out this quick Survey
Or if you are an individual who would like to volunteer to help on Tuesdays or Thursdays, please take a moment to fill out our Volunteer Form
Do you have gifts you are willing to share with the homeless and vulnerable in our area? PG Plaza Day Center needs your talent and experience to share ideas for growth and development of services and programs. Do you have any of these skills or talents?
♦Legal Expertise for Expungement Cases ♦Accounting ♦Marketing Skills ♦Fundraising Experience ♦Long Range Planning ♦Access to Foundations, Corporate or Individual Philanthropists ♦Media Contacts
Visit the Day Center any Tuesday or Thursday. Contact Donny Phillips at 301-922-7054 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Congregations United at: daycenterCUCE@gmail.com